Thursday 19 August 2021

Bec Taylor & the Lyrebirds - 'Adrift' (Album Lockdown Launch 21/8/21 UTC + 10)

Facebook Events Page 
Bec is my daughter-in-law (well with the COVID lockdowns the actual wedding still hasn't taken place but...) and is going to make me a very proud Grandad in November and oh yeah is a really good musician too. The first time that we met was in Melbourne when Bec was drumming with Glitoris and  Grandma-to-be and myself popped along to the Bendigo and had a great night...but now it's time for her debut album release with The Lyrebirds  
All I will say is that my son is a lucky man tho despite repeated attempts by his (very talented) multi instrumentalist partner to teach him even rudimentary uke stuff...just, just nah! 
Seems he has found his calling making guitar racks etc. tho
I hope their child has her mothers' genetics when it comes to playing music
Poster 2

No comments:

Post a Comment