Thursday 5 August 2021

Beams of Light/Dreams of Night Mixes

A mix to get me moving in the morning with tracks by Max Richter/Ian Burdge/Mari Samuelsen/Robert Ziegler, Leftfield, Penelope Trappes, Alesini & Andreoni, Mark Ernestus’ Ndagga Rhythm Force, Moor Mother, Sault, The Revolutionary Dub Warriors, Pato Banton, Sly and Robbie, The Ruts, Sonny Sharrock, Ulro and Swans A wee 'go to fugn sleep' mix for myself. Tracks by The Associates, The Aloof, Leftfield, the Bug, Pinch, Burial, Nick Murphy and Talk Talk NB: Includes hidden, bonus track and my brain may be different to yours so sleep may elude you. I accept no responsibility The man Nick Murphy in his earlier guise. Got to say that my ex wife was a fan right from hearing him. it took me until I heard this cover of Burial from Triple J's 'Like A Version' 

No comments:

Post a Comment