Wednesday 19 August 2009

Insound - I think I love you!

Here.

I have to say that I am more than impressed by the service from Insound.
I have Richard Hell's 'Destiny Street Repaired' vinyl album on pre order and then I noticed that they also have this t-shirt in their catalogue.
Insound have a policy that they do not take the money out of your account until the order is actually shipped, so I thought I would e/mail to see if it was possible to add this 't' to the order and maybe save a little on postage, which is quite a lot to Australia (tho' it has to be said they are cheaper than I have seen in other places.)
Anyway I received a message back within a couple of hours (if that) from the ever charming Kimberly saying that it had been added and that even if they were posted separately they would only charge postage for one item!
What can I say?
Unbelievable...and do check Insound out as they also offer free mp3's from some of their ever building catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment