Wednesday 11 March 2009

The lunatic ninja 'roo

WANTED
"
An Australian couple thought they were being attacked by an intruder when a kangaroo crashed through their bedroom window and started jumping on them. "My initial thought, when I was half awake, was it's a lunatic ninja coming through the window. It seems about as likely as a kangaroo breaking in," Beat Ettlin told local media on Monday. The three metre (9 feet) kangaroo smashed through the window in Ettlin's Canberra home on Sunday night. "
Full story here.

5 comments:

  1. what a mug shot! Looks like a demented llama to me.

    Soretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Soretta - how are you?
    I think it IS a llama to be honest, just couldn't resist the image to go with that story.
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about that wouldnt that just scare the hell out of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! I am sorry it wouldn't Bob, not after having been in Australia for one week and handing out leaflets for gigs and the mother of my pygmies to be says "can you stand guard while I pee behind this tree?" and I says "oh! Sure." And then I see the BIGGEST spider that I have ever seen scuttling towards my hand resting on the tree trunk and...and I have gone running up St Kilda Road, faster than a speeding bullet!
    Didn't know then that huntsmen were not at all dangerous! So after that...what is it anyway? looks a little like a roo om heavy duty methamphetamines to me!
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Your a funny bugger mona,
    I once had a possum enter a 2 person dome tent I was sleeping in with the the mother of my pygmies to be, on the border range here,during an overnight 20 something Km hike.
    The possum once it had entered the tent became terrified and then ran around and around the inside of the tent, which we did find rather alarming.
    Not the same as a roo however

    ReplyDelete