Sunday 22 March 2009

What is Spanish for "eh"?*

The stat counter attached to this blog shows me where all you wonderful people who visit this blog come from and what you do while visiting (so to speak). A recent visitor from Ancash in Peru led me to this thread (that mentions my blog).
However this has me stumped and
Babelfish isn't really helping me either.
This original question:

"¿es verdad lo del organo masculino erecto en el castillo de la sirenita y la palabra sex en el rey leon?"

gets translated as:

"Is truth the one of the turgid masculine body in the castle of the sirenita and the word sex in the king lion?"

So if you speak Spanish & English maybe you could explain it all for me.
Regards/

* Problem solved thanx to Nachete from the 'Commercial Zone' blog - see comments.

5 comments:

  1. That's a thread about subliminal mennages on Disney Movies: La Sirenita ("The Little Mermaid") and "The Lion King". Your blog is mentioned 'cause the picture of the "Silence of the Lambs" (quite impressive, btw). And that's it.

    Hope all your doubts are solved now.

    Cheers from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias, senorN.
    Boy am I glad I am in your blog-list, at least THAT won't be keeping me awake tonight!!!
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mona,
    Glad your mystery is solved! I know you're a Bill Laswell fan and was hoping you could help me with a mystery of my own that's been bothering me for years... I am attaching a cd rip of something I purchased long ago. When Praxis' Sacrifist was a new release, I bought it and this is what I got. It is obviously NOT the correct music. I've posted comments for this at Pathway To Unknown Worlds, Music Hertz, and mec fais tourner les skeuds hoping that somebody might have heard this music somewhere before.

    http://rapidshare.com/files/212163042/Mistakrafist.rar

    Thanks!
    yotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2Yotte-
    Have to be a couple of days before I can D/L (out of bandwidth!) I have a lot of Axiom stuff so I will see if i can help/but I reckon those other guys can help. Some great live Material over at Music hertz. That Warsaw 2007 gig is superb. Have you seen the Bill Laswell/Axiom Sound Stage PBS Soundstage gig DVD? If you haven't would be more than happy to send you a copy...contact thru monastreet at gmail dot com.
    Regards/
    PS I like yr new avatar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2Yotte/
    Sorry meant 'Axiom Sound System' (Musical Freezone?)
    "Laswell / Axiom on PBS Soundstage

    Bill Laswell will be appearing on PBS’s Soundstage program July 13th. From their website, it appears as though a nice cast of characters will be present: Tabla Beat Science, Pharoah Sanders and Material, Buckethead and Praxis and ending “with an all-star performance, funked up by Bootsy Collins.” Check local listings for stations carrying the program.

    Despite a petition and fan support, it seems there are no plans to release the broadcast on DVD. This is a shame because PBS are only airing 56 minutes of the 180 minute performance."
    From Sacred Dub
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete