Friday 5 March 2021

ZÖJ are another band I have to catch live again soonish...

Photo by Mehdi Moradizadeh + Here's video of a set recorded at the Melbourne Recital Centre late in 2020 Gelareh Pour (on the Kamancheh and vocals) and Brian O'Dwyer (on drums) are absolutely fascinating on stage and I don't think I have seen a performance that hasn't left me blissed out. Good luck in Warren Country guys and Gelareh I hope all the hospital shit is over soon 
Finally here's Gelareh performing 'Into My Arms' in Farsi which was quite a hit on BadSeedsTV
Recorded and mixed by Jonathan Gilmour 
Gelareh Pour: Voice and Kamancheh 
Mike Gallichio: Electric Guitar 
Eshagh Pour: Translation 
This is a rehearsal recording 
A live version of this track is available on Gelareh Pour's Garden 'Live at Bakehouse' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment