Saturday 28 November 2009

Record of the year..?


St Kilda - EP
Catalog#: PHCD001
Format: CDr, Mini, EP, Limited Edition
Country: UK
Released: 2009
Drone, Ambient

Tracklisting:

1 This Small Boat 5:19
2 You Are In Every Dream 4:06
3 Clutching At Straws 5:15
4 The Sirens 6:14
Credits
Music & Photography - Graham Richardson
Notes
Limited to 70 copies.

Probably not, but very close.
It is that time of the year when I try and work out which records rocked my soul.
A difficult task as there were SO many great releases, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
As for the records of the decade?
Well two records to my ears stand head and shoulders above the rest...
To be continued...

8 comments:

  1. best Record: David Sylvian !!!
    [you got my drift don't you?]
    and BTW thanks again for Jaqulin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. my record of the year:

    Usain Bolt: 100m - 9,59 sec.- 16. August 2009, Berlin

    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2Anon/
    Yes 'Manafon' will be in my top 10 of the year!
    2HerrB/
    LOL!
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  4. best to me: Cold Cave - Love Come Close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2EF/
    Yeah a good record, so hard trying to work out my top 10, now if I allowed myself a top 500!!!
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep St Kilda was very good... got me thinking now... wooo... Quantec would have to be up there and maybe some Ben Frost, I like Kreng too... maybe some Troum....

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2Dray/
    Yeah agree w/ Quantec, going to have to investigate those others.
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete