Wednesday 1 October 2008


Ah! Good old Eric's in Liverpool. Somewhere in the bowels of Matthew Street is my name sprayed on the dressing room wall with a can borrowed from Ivor Hay the drummer from The Saints.
Eric's one day, North Wales the next and my Grandma freaking out in Blissworth St! Here is a set from Echo and the Bunnymen and here is a set from Teardrop Explodes both from September 1979. Oh and if the bastard who stole all my music back in London 20 odd years ago is reading this. I truly hope that you enjoyed it especially the tape that I got from the mixing desk of both those bands supporting Joy Division at the YMCA in Tottenham Court Road. The photo above is of The Save Eric's Rally in 1980. Finally here is the very last song played live at Erics by (The Mighty Shambeko) WAH! (Heat). This is just for you Chris.

1 comment:

  1. cheers mate! you are a diamond
    (been living in London too long - started using the lingo...)

    ReplyDelete