Monday 22 August 2022

Hot Chip (ft. Cadence Weapon) - The Evil That Men Do

OK let me just say that Hot Chip have never really grabbed me perhaps as it was my kids who played them first around the house and to be honest they played a lot of stuff that didn't have that certain 'something'that I need in my music. I could admire their pop cleverness but...
I said as much on Facebook a couple of years ago if not more and an old old London friend of mine said to me to REALLY listen to them. Now I take Mark's recommendations seriously as there are probably quite a few records in your collection that he produced or remixed 
But nah I still didn't get them and then this dropped two days ago and is stunning
This certainly has that something...
Whatever that something is

No comments:

Post a Comment