Wednesday 28 October 2009

I-@-#-$...testing...

Scurvy
I need you to test this for me properly!

1 - 2!!!
Testing!
(OK we have NEW computer up and running...)

As well as a 'roadie-extraordinaire', Scurvy was also the best man at my wedding and was the model (ahem) for 'Si the serial killer' in 'The Preacher' (that is the model as in his likeness not...)
He is also to be found displaying his acting skills in the forthcoming video from The Saturdays!
(It is to be hoped that Scurvy will reprise his role of Si in the forthcoming live action film adaptation!)

6 comments:

  1. Ain't never been one for reprisals... that's God's job... as fer bein' a MTV stud at the ass end of my 6th decade... I say flaunt it 'till you hear the sirens comin' round the corner... then zip up an' act like a citizen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2Scurvy/
    Why thank you kind sir...it is working fine & dandy!
    Hugs'n'kisses/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...listen to my heart go bumpety bump..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2Scurvy/
    Put it away man, 'helloweenie' isn't for a cple more days and you will be scaring the bairns!
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween came and went... ah scared no bairns... ate 'em 'fore they had a chance to turn around

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2SB/
    LOL or as I believe 'zer kidz' say: mega LULZ!

    ReplyDelete