Sunday 21 June 2009

Iranian updates (keep refreshing page#33)

OK! NICO@ HuffPo is back online as is TheLede with the DailyDish to follow.
I fuct up a bit in my time diff between them and where I am in downtown teh'ran before. For that my apologies.
Anyway I will put up a list now of places for people who want to keep checking things out: (see above)

I am now going to wind down as I am extremely tired!
( I seem to remember saying this yesterday too!)
I hope that the info I gave today was not disinfo, I can never be 100% certain, bearing in mind that I am doing this ALL by myself on a computer made out of coffee tins & string!

For the people that have been following me for the past 24 hours or so I hope that you will return...tomorrow/later.

In the meantime keep an eye @ the links above:

MORE VIDEO FROM YESTERDAY


Exile On Moan Street: محمد رضا شجريان

محمد رضا شجريان. In response to Ahmadinejad's earlier speech calling the
supporters of Mousavi “brushwood and thorns,” Iran's most famous classical
musician ...
http://exileonmoanstreet.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post_18.h... - 181k - Similar pages




Protesters gathering near Baharstan SQ, Central Tehran NOW


Check the BBC or CNN sites before passing on false information. This isn't a game. Peoples lives are at stake. #iranelection
less than 10 seconds ago from web

FUCKING GOOD ADVICE!!!


"DO NOT BE AFRAID, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER - DEATH TO THE DICTATOR!"
June 21, 2009



THE PHOTOJOURNALIST WHO TOOK THESE FOR 'LIFE' IS MISSING!
NO Name given!


FIGHTBACK

RT @iranbaan: هلی کوپتر های نظامی بر فراز شهر تهران همچنان در حال پرواز هستند helicopters still flying over Tehran #IranElection
less than 10 seconds ago from web



No comments:

Post a Comment