Saturday 2 October 2021

He(art) Beats Up Love

Eight months ago when I started doing a journal and all of this, I really hadn't picked up a pen for any length of time (20+ Years?)
When was the last time you wrote a letter with a pen? 
 I'm really enjoying doing these calligraphy exercises or whatever they are as I just find it SO relaxing, not if someone is suggesting what I do tho. Then it is just a chore/(hard) work as I found out last night. 
What I don't understand is that as I do find making (my) marks meditative, why the hell did I do practically NO scribbling for prob 30 years? 
My artwork has aways been (max) A4 size and while I love the way my handwriting is improving (trust me) it is also getting looser and hopefully that will translate to larger work. 

I also like doing these as presents, like this for the owner of Pebbles A/K/A Pig
That is someone else's heart btw

No comments:

Post a Comment