Saturday 2 January 2010

Keef said:




Sebastian Kruger
Keith Richards never regrets taking heroin even though he describes it as "a cheeky, cheeky, cheeky little drug" that robbed him of his senses.
He told Esquire magazine, "Smack is the big deal... That one can get you right by the tail before you know it, man. It's a real leveller.
"I'm a fuckking superstar, but when I want the stuff, baby, I'm down on the ground with the rest of them.
"Your whole lifestyle becomes just waiting for the man and talking to junkies about whether the shit's good or not... and guys pulling shooters on you.
"You just become a wreck, which is kind of disgusting in a way, but, at the same time, I can't say I regret going there."
Richards admits that being a member of The Rolling Stones for the past 40 years has afforded him the very best drugs on the market.
He adds, "When I was doing drugs, it would be the finest stuff you can get. If I was doing opium, it would be good Thai opium. When I did smack, it would be pure, pure heroin - no street shit.
"I wasn't undiscerning, except when I got desperate."

1 comment: