Friday 12 December 2008

Most amazing service ever



Back in the days in London, I was a big fan of Throbbing Gristle and then Psychic TV.
(Genesis P-Orridge is pictured above).
Lots of people I knew were closely aligned with the Temple and a friend of mine made the 'psychic cross' badges from his studio in Camden Lock.
To cut a long story short my badge had been proudly worn in London, Amsterdam and then here in Melbourne and then the back broke and I gave it to a 'friend' (it's OK Adam - I won't mention your name) to fix.
He says he gave it back to me, I know that he didn't.
Then I noticed that that they were available at Gen's site and I went to buy one but it wouldn't allow me to pay with paypal from here in Australia.
I sent off an email and pretty quickly heard back from Ryan who was handling the webshop orders.
I was expecting some money so I said that I would send it through to him last Monday, however the money didn't come in until yesterday and so I sent it off then.
In my postbox today was the package which had winged its way from New York.
So Ryan for the trust of posting that package before the money had actually been paid all I can say is a very BIG thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment