Saturday 5 September 2009

Update on the GQ/Putin censorship story


Simon Owens
Following on from my earlier post I just received an e/mail from Simon Owens from Bloggasm with this news:

"I read your piece today about GQ's decision to bury their article that was critical of Vladimir Putin. I got a chance to interview Gawker's Nick Denton about Gawker's decision to run a Russian translation of the story on its site. I asked him about the copyright concerns behind it and why they decided to do it"
Read Simon's piece
HERE

Gawker has scans of the article from GQ
(Russian translation on its way.)
HERE

2 comments:

  1. This is just cheap conspiracy theory made by Berezovsky in 2004 and plagiated by Scott Anderson...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2Anon/
    In English it is 'plagiarised' but at least you get to see this article in Russia now eh?
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete