Friday 20 January 2017

Little Red Dansette (1976) Mix


Tracklist:
1 Help Yourself - Running Deep Down
2 Man - Intro/Kerosene
3 Little Feat - Two Trains
4 Kevin Ayers - Song For Insane Times
5 Frankie Miller - After All (Live My Life)
6 Richard & Linda Thompson - The Calvary Cross
7 Quicksilver Messenger Service - Codeine
8 Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Down By The River
9 David Crosby - Cowboy Movie
10 Ducks Deluxe - Love's Melody
11 Brinsley Schwarz - (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love & Understanding
12 Gong - Tried So Hard
13 Faust - Stretch Out Time

With the spate of very hip top ten teenage album lists on Facebook recently I thought I'd make a mix of the sort of stuff I was listening to at the halfway point of being a teenager. So here's what could have pissed off my parents through the bedroom wall one night in July 76. (How LOUD could a Dansette go?) Funny tho how we listen to music differently now...I still know every word to these songs but count yourself lucky you didn't hear me singing (?) along in the last couple of hours

No comments:

Post a Comment