Tuesday 20 December 2016

Robyn Hitchcock & Emma Swift - Just Like A Woman (Northcote Social Club Melbourne 18/12/16)


Robyn Hitchcock
Northcote Social Club,
Northcote (Melbourne), Australia
2016-12-18
I Pray When I'm Drunk
Fifty Two Stations
My Wife And My Dead Wife
When I Was Dead
The Devil's Coachman
One Long Pair of Eyes
Madonna Of The Wasps
Nietzsche's Way *w/Emma Swift
Love Is A Drag *w/ Emma Swift
Life Is Change *w/ Emma Swift
Glass Hotel *w/ Emma Swift
Victorian Squid
Raymond Chandler Evening
I Often Dream Of Trains
Be Still
Airscape
Mad Shelley's Letterbox
Uncorrected Personality Traits w/ Charles Jenkins and Chris Pickering
(Wheelbarrow Song ?)
Terrapin (Syd Barrett)
Just Like A Woman (Bob Dylan) *w/ Emma Swift
(Recorded on hand held Tascam DR-40)
Download full set
HERE
+
Robyn Hitchcock and Emma Swift - Love Is A Drag (Live on KEXP)

Here's Emma Swift performing with Chris Pickering on guitar from Sunday including her wonderful version of Rowland S. Howard's 'Shivers'. Unfortunately due to circumstances I missed most of her set but you can download what I did capture below or here

No comments:

Post a Comment