Tuesday 18 October 2016

Bob Weir - Live at The Capitol Theatre Port Chester NY (16/10/16)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bob's 69th Birthday Show with Steve Kimock, Bryan Devendorf, Scott Devendorf, Jon Shaw, Josh Kaufman and Leslie Mendelson. Aaron Dessner also performed with the band for most of the show. He was originally set to tour with the band but had to cancel. Three unannounced female backup singers were also present.
Got to say that Weir's new album 'Blue Mountain' is one of the surprise albums of the year for me. I know a lot of my old deadhead friends had no time for The National curated 'Day of The Dead' covers album but it certainly seems to have fired new life into Bobby

Setlist:
Set 1:
One More Saturday Night
Peggy-O
When I Paint My Masterpiece
Blue Mountain
One More River to Cross
Darkest Hour
Lay My Lily Down
Ghost Towns
Dark Hollow
Gonesville
Set 2:
Mama Tried
West L.A. Fadeaway
Eyes of the World
Uncle John's Band
Morning Dew
Not Fade Away
Encore:
Ki-Yi Bossie
Brokedown Palace
+
Live @ Amoeba Records Hollywood (27/9/16)
K.C. Moan (Soundcheck)


Intro
Walkin' Blues
When I Paint My Masterpiece
Blue Mountain
Only a River*
Lay My Lily Down*
Peggy-O
Ki-Yi Bossie*
* = w/ Josh Kaufman

No comments:

Post a Comment