Saturday 20 August 2016

TONIGHT* Fraudband: Album launch at The Old Bar Johnston St. Fitzroy Melbourne *TONIGHT

Set times:
Doors - 8pm
Bench Press - 9pm
Ohms - 10pm
Digger & The Pussycats - 11pm
Fraudband - Midnight
DJ Paul Kidney
The launch of the new split lp (with theUK's The Bevis Frond) takes place tonight at The Old Bar and unfortunately due to a bit of a family emergency I will be unable to make it. Just because I can't go doesn't mean that YOU should miss it however.

It  is a real pity that I can't make it tonight as I was really looking forward to catching this and Dave Graney down at my local beforehand. Next time I'll be there guys for sure, especially as they have been so kind to me, even going so far as to pop a physical copy of this current album in the letterbox for me here at Exile Towers last month.
Finally here's a video of 'Keyed In' from their debut.
Have a great gig 

No comments:

Post a Comment