Tuesday 3 November 2015

Preacher (Coming in 2016)


Regrets? Sure I got a few but a major one was that just before I left to come out here to Melbourne in 86 I was asked to do the lettering for Steve Dillon's artwork (at the time stuff for 2000AD I think). I'd got introduced to Simon through the best man at my wedding Scurvy who was also whom the likeness of Si the serial killer was based on in Preacher. Previously Simon's dad had done the lettering but had just had a stroke. My ex partner still regrets this not coming together as they felt we could have not moved back to their hometown. I personally couldn't stand the idea of moving back to Thatcher's Britain. Of course had the internet been around...anyway such is life but looking forward to the TV adaption of Preacher

No comments:

Post a Comment