Sunday 12 July 2015

Some other things...

Suzanne Moore on Valerie Solanas and the SCUM Manifesto from 2004. I hope that Hannibal does continue. Good on you Elvis. Russia's 'straight' flag. Fuck that. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Taylor Swift forces government u-turn on welfare spending. Kim Fowley always came across to me as a creep but this tho also bear in mind this....War in the western suburbs. FFS! A skyscraper inspired by Beyoncé. E-mail a Melbourne treePerfect Home.  BIBA.  The Ketamine connection. Excuse me, I have something in my eye. I shouldn't laugh. I left London in 1984 with twenty quid and a one way ticket to Amsterdam and ended up two years later here in Melbourne. I left because Thatcher's Britain was not the way I thought the world should be. I thought that was the worst government I would ever live under. Oh boy was I wrong! Everyday I wake up to some new idiocy, oh and this just at teatime tonight. Who are they governing for? Never ignore your loved one. Finally if you use Comic Sans you better beware...

No comments:

Post a Comment