Monday 12 December 2011

Interfering!!!

Image:['Zapple' by TimN]
Unfortunately Mona's sins of her past finally caught up with her and she has been undergoing treatment for her HepC for the past three months.
What started as her feeling not too bad has now reached a stage where she feels that she really needs some time to herself.
The halfway stage has been reached but she felt that she just needed a break from a lot of things and she has therefore decided to hand over the reins of the blog to me for a while.
I have known Mona for as long as I can remember and I know for a fact that we both feel exactly the same way about most things. 
So hopefully dear reader if you enjoy the blog now you may not even notice the change in editorship! (Hopefully!!!)
I also hope to entice a couple of other people to contribute to the blog over the next week or so and Mona has promised to pop her head in from time to time.
Stay well Mona and I am sure you will be back in no time at all...
XXX

9 comments:

  1. Thanx Darl/
    I am sure you will be fine and that no one will even notice I'm not around :)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Mona is unwell. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update, TGoaG - and lots of love to Mona
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well Mona! I'll be sure to post up some good stuff to help fill the void.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you Mona x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That HepC is a worthless little punk, it doesn't stand a chance. Viva la Mona.

    ReplyDelete
  7. alles gute und gute besserung!! get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care Mona - we're thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete