Sunday 30 January 2011

This will be...interesting

This is going to be a weird one. 
Firstly the temp is going to hit 40 today and I am heading off to Melbourne's Big Day Out and as long as I manage to avoid Tool and Rammstein I should be fine. Looking forward to Primal Scream, Stooges, Grinderman etc. The only problem is that I had my appendix removed on Wednesday and to say that I am still fairly sore would be a little bit of an understatement!
But hey...you gotta do what you gotta do!
Later/
X
X
X

5 comments:

  1. Primal Scream, Stooges and Grinderman !!!!
    Take some more morphine, tough up and be woman Mona !
    The rest of humanity and I would like (some kind) of a review on that shows , even if it will be Lucidgenic-Gonzo-Hunter S. Thompson style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Survived I see, hope you didn't go bouncing with the youngens in the mosh pit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2Bob/
    Two rows from the front for Primal Scream not so near the front for Grinderman :) A wee bit sore today but yeah I survived.
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete