Tuesday 1 June 2010

It will only end up in tears...

Oh, for the love of–
Well, this is cute. Seems juniortan of Thingiverse has decided it’s a good idea for us to start carrying our iPhones around inside gun-shaped cases. Using a 3D printer, Tan has replicated a Ruger LCR that fits your iPhone and, from a reasonable distance, looks too authentic not to get you accidentally gunned down in the middle of the street. Tan has posted the necessary files for anyone with access to a 3D printer to go nuts and build their own, but for crap’s sake, people, can we please be careful, here? I know I usually champion over-manly tech accessories, but this is getting out of hand.
‘Answer calls with a really nasty look on your face,’ Tan instructs us sarcastically. As much as I appreciate the humor, dude, I really, really don’t want anyone to think I’m packing heat and beat me to the draw. I just can’t see that not happening.

Ty Dunitz @'TECHi'

No comments:

Post a Comment