Wednesday 2 December 2009

RePost - The little girl from Mornington


When I lived in Mornington this stencil appeared and was on a wall for almost a couple of years and then she was painted over.
 So it is nice to see her still on the Australian Centre For Contemporary Photogaraphy's wall in Fitzroy.
 I always smile when I see her as though I was seeing an old friend again.
I know that she was designed by a couple of young artists who were originally from Mornington, but if anyone out there knows who they are then please do let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Bit late but I know who did this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any contact info Ano?
    Such a great image and used to brighten up my day (everyday!)
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://m.facebook.com/people/Albus-Dot-Islay/1055437325?id=1055437325&_rdr#!/profile.php?id=6284147276&__user=1055437325
    That might help

    ReplyDelete