Monday 21 December 2009

Drive By Truckers - Mrs Claus' Kimono


I'm a sinister elf,
With a sinister plan,
Santa's little helper,
With too much time on my hands,
He's got a fine lookin' wife,
For such an old man,
I can see her lookin' at me,
When there is no one else around.
And I'm countin' down the days to December 24th,
The old mans in his sleigh,
I am sneakin' in the back door,
She asks if I know what the candy cane is for,
While he's slidin' down the chimney,
I'll be comin' back for more.
Not really worried 'bout the old man findin' out,
'Cuz me and Rudolph worked the whole thing out,
It's not about vengeance or anything like that,
I just want a little sex,
And the old man off my back.
Rudy's out for blood,
'Cuz he hates the fat old man,
'Cuz he caught him in the stables with his fat little hands
On a female reindeer he likes named Wynona,
And the last thing he wants to see is Santa on her,
So we're loadin' up the toy sack with heroin and crack,
We sent Santa off to Georgia,
He ain't comin' back,
And we call up an evil green Grinch,
To tell him Santa's holdin',
And they'll have him on the chain gang,
And the electric chair,
The electric chair,
And there'll be a happy ending,
All you girls and all you boys
There won't be no more Santa,
There won't be no more toys,
There'll be no stoppin' Rudy and Wynona,
And I'll be taking off Mrs. Claus' Kimono
I'll be taking off Mrs. Claus' Kimono
I'll be taking off Mrs. Claus' Kimono
I'll be taking off Mrs. Claus' Kimono
Merry Christmas

Get it
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment