Sunday 13 September 2009

Dear oh dear Amerikkka!


'McCarthyism'???
(Lawd help us.)

Normally I would put links to show the difference between 'communism' & 'fascism' but it is a waste of my mental energy...
...re: the pic of one of the dumbest kids in the US. They talk about Obama's 'indoktrinashun'!!!
Hey kid: it is 'fascist'! (just sayin')
The sign below really just sums it all up.

'Infromed' ?

WTF?

Bonus: Audio
Parliament - Chocolate City

P Funk from 1975
All you racist retards, the nightmare's come true for you eh?

4 comments:

  1. Get it here, and have a nice day y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2FF/
    Not me, I have only had one other comment from you and I think that may be at another post...will check. As far as I know only me and you can delete a comment, will be real pissed off if someone else can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2FF/
    Was this the comment you meant?
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete