Friday 19 June 2009

Iranian updates (keep refreshing page#8)


"I have come due to concerns of current political and social conditions - to defend the rights of the nation. I have come to improve Iran’s international relations. I have come to tell the world and get back Iran’s pride, our dignity and our future. I have come to bring to Iran a future of freedom, of hope and of fulfillment.
I have come to represent the poor, the helpless, and the hungry. I have come to be accountable to you, my people, and to this world. Iran must participate in fair elections. It is a matter of national importance. I have come to you because of the corruption in Iran. 25% inflation means ignorance, thieving and corruption.
Where is the wealth of my nation? What have you done with the $300 billion in the last four years? The next Government of Iran will be chosen by the people. Why do all our young want to leave this country? I know of nobody else who places himself ahead of 20 million other of a nation. "

Mousavi@psr.org

Google to allegedly launch English-Farsi translation service later today


This is a Shaped Word Cloud created from the text of approximately 84,000 tweets containing the term #iranelection.
Click on image to enlarge.
@ neoformix


Basij attacking woman in Rasht City

No comments:

Post a Comment