Tuesday 23 June 2009

Down/time (for real this time...)


THE HUFFINGTON POST
THE GUARDIAN
DAILY DISH
NIAC
THE LEDE
REVOLUTION ROAD
#gr88
#iraninternational
(@ twitter)

ANONYMOUS IRAN

ETC>

LIVE BLOG FEED
HERE
(REFRESH)

Another long day here in the 'Exile' compound down here in downtown 'teh-ran' and about to put away the coffee and tin string (? it's late..) driven thing that is my brain. Please follow what goes on at the links above/
Again thanx for following and I hope not too much disinfo - I haven't seen the photo of Neda anywhere else apart from where I got it, so this could be yet another Exileclusive!
PLEASE LET HER DEATH NOT BE IN VAIN!
If you follow on all the links that I have posted today there is some very interesting reading...

Finally a message to all the people following this blog in Iran:
Any pictures or words would be gratefully accepted here at Exile...

monastreet @ gmail dot com
twitter/exilestreet

No comments:

Post a Comment