Monday 18 May 2009

Updated information & help needed

Recently I put this album 'Russian Chants (Ambient Mix)' by Boris Feokistov & Bill Laswell up as my first post at my new(ish) blog and also put up some info that I found at 'Discogs'. However yesterday there was a comment left at the post from 'Anon':
"Info bout Feoktistov is not true. There are 2 diferent guys - one Russian folk player. Another, Russian orthodox composer and church regent Boris Feoktistov.
http://www.eipuser.ru/index.php?option=com_artistdirectory&task=singleArtist&id=2.
and this is link to original album
http://www.bogoslovy.ru/audio/feokt.htm."
So I am asking for help by someone who can speak Russian & English and who can perhaps help me out with a rough translation of the details at the above links as to be honest 'Babelfish' is not really helping.
NB: The second link will lead here and you can download what appear to be some of the original tracks from the album above before they have been remixed by Bill Laswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment